Lydia Ross spent years perfecting her gluten free brownies recipe. Today, she’s tipping her hand to TasteHaus and letting us all see how the magic unfolds.
My love for healthy brownies started with my dad, as he loves brownies so much that he baked them himself and we used to make brownies together. Over time I inherited this recipe, and made it my own by making thicker gluten free brownies with almond flour. Over the years, I have perfected the best gluten-free brownies recipe that everyone can enjoy.
What’s great about the gluten-free brownies is they are amazing on their own as a quick and healthy snack, and it can be served as a dessert with vanilla ice cream, homemade hot fudge sauce, or hot berry compote. This easy homemade brownies recipe is versatile, and if you are not concerned about gluten, you can substitute regular, wheat flour.
This is a quick and easy gluten-free brownies recipe that you and your loved ones can indulge in, guilt-free!
- 6 tbsp butter
- 6 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 3/8 cup cocoa powder
- 6 eggs – room temperature
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 cups sugar
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup gluten-free flour mix
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup milk chocolate
The Best Gluten Free Brownies Recipe
Make Gluten Free Brownies in seven easy steps:
- Preheat oven to 325º F.
- Melt butter, oil, and cocoa over low heat, then set aside to cool
- Beat eggs and salt until white and fluffy. Gradually add sugar. Add vanilla, cooled cocoa mixture, and honey.
- Add almond and gluten-free flour and beat.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour into buttered 9×13” pan and bake at 325º for 30-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy!